In this video blog I discuss the pros and cons of Bodybuilding supplements, the supplements I take and the brands I personally trust.

Protein Shakes – Why Use Protein Shakes? Because of hectic schedules it is impossible to eat the six perfectly balanced daily meals required to get in shape. Protein shakes can be used as “fast foods”. They are easy to prepare (if it is a protein bar then no preparation is required) and most of the […]

What Is L-Glutamine? L-Glutamine the most abundant amino acid in muscle cells. It is released from the muscle during times of stress (such as hard weight training workouts) and dieting. This amino acid not only has been shown to be a great anti-catabolic agent (protects the muscle from the catabolic activities of the hormone cortisol), […]

What Is Creatine Monohydrate? Creatine is a metabolite produced in the body composed of three amino acids: l-methionine, l-arginine and l-glycine. Approximately 95% of the concentration is found in skeletal muscle in two forms: creatine phosphate and free chemically unbound creatine. The remaining 5% of the creatine stored in the body is found in the […]

My Opinion on Fat Burners When I am asked what I think about fat burners my first response immediately is that without the proper diet and training program there is no pill that will give you the results that you are looking for. If fat loss is your goal you need to create a nutritional […]

The Basics of Bodybuilding Supplements When it comes to gaining lean muscle mass, most people think that bodybuilding supplements are the most important part of the equation. However, this could not be any further from the truth. Supplements are just additions to an already good nutrition and training program. Nutrition and training are the most […]

In order for our bodies to function properly and stay healthy, it is important that we follow a good nutritious diet. Foods are made up of 6 classes of nutrients. These nutrients are macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, fats), micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and water. If you neglect to have the right combination of these 6 items, […]

Since I get so many questions on how to get abdominals, I decided to put together an Abdominals Q&A section in order to better help everyone achieve award-winning abs Having said that, it must be mentioned that no matter how much abdominal training you do or how great your routines are, you will never achieve […]

Anabolic steroids are quite popular in today’s times. Teenagers are often misled on what they do and the side effects caused by them. This article is given for informational purposes only and is intended to get the truth out about steroids. This article was written to solve any questions or mysteries some teens might have […]

Get Shape Up Now For FREE & Join my All Natural Body Building Newsletter.